Monday, September 26, 2011

Urban Aria - Opening Date Change!




There has been a change in plans - My solo exhibition, Urban Aria will open a couple of weeks later than previously planned.  It will now open on Saturday, November 5th, 5 to 7 pm. Please make a note of it. If you are in the area (San Francisco) I hope to see you at the opening!!!



Urban Aria
New Paintings by Terry Miura



November 5th  through December, 2011
Opening Reception: Saturday, November 5th, 5 to 7 pm





Thomas Reynolds Gallery
2291 Pine Street @ Fillmore, San Francisco
(415)441-4093



3 comments:

  1. I just moved back to San Francisco after a thirty year absence. This is great news! I love your work and I've marked the date on my calendar.

    Your opening is going to be my first pleasure outing in San Francisco. I'm inspired by your technique and vision. You love my favorite city as much as I do, so this is a pure delight. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. Best of luck with the show. I'm certain it will be a beautiful powerful sight to see. Wish I was closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks robert! thanks susan! the show's gonna be great!!

    ReplyDelete