Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A 2-Day Workshop in September, South Bay



Hey art enthusiast in the Bay Area! I just scheduled a two-day workshop in September. Yes, it's almost ten months away, but I thought I'd throw it out there for those of you who wish to plan ahead. (I give you fair warning; this workshop will be filled long before September!)

This is a plein air painting workshop hosted by the good folks at the Society of Western Artists in Redwood City, California (25 min. South of San Francisco). Open to all levels but some outdoor painting experience is highly recommended. (If you have none, hey, you got ten months to get out there with your easel!)

September 29 -30, 2012 (Saturday & Sunday) 9am - 4pm
$300 SWA members, $350 non-members

For more information and to register, please go to the SWA website.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beauty! Wish I lived in the Bay area . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this way of painting the landscape. Light, color and loose brushwork and fresh.
    Congratulations and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Lorraine! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Reyes! and happy new year to you~!

    ReplyDelete