Monday, February 27, 2012

Here's Another~


I've indexed all the submissions thus far (if I'm missing yours for some reason, please let me know) in a separate page. Check 'em out!




This one is by Anne Marie in North Carolina~








Cityscapes are such a myriad of shapes and colors.  You manage to make them so interesting, and I have admired your cityscapes for years.  I also want to thank you for your blog.  Those of us who are self-taught devour the knowledge of successful artists, their palettes, their brushes, their methods.  Your blog has been an inspiration and a source of great information.  For this challenge, I cropped the heck out of it, put in the basic shapes and put the photo away and used my imagination.  

Anne Marie Propst
http://artannemariepropst.blogspot.com/






1 comment:

  1. They all look fantastic! Thanks for a great challenge, Terry!

    ReplyDelete