Saturday, February 23, 2013

By Land Or Sea


Group exhibition, By Land or Sea opened last night at the Sloane Merrill Gallery in Boston. I have several pieces in this show and and though I can't be there to see it in person, it looks like a fantastic show!

In the pic above, the four small pieces to the left are mine, and the large one next to them. Here's a shot of the big one;




...and some of the smaller pieces. 











I have a few more pieces but I don't have jpegs of them on this computer I'm using right now so I'll add them later. 

If you're in the Boston area, please go check out the show~

If you are interested in adding any of these to your collection, please contact Sloane Merrill Gallery directly. Ali and Meghan will take good care of you and they're not even scary like some gallery owners! (For the record, none of the galleries that represent me are scary. Just sayin')



Sloane Merrill Gallery
75 Charles Street, Boston
(617) 227-1775
info@sloanemerrillgallery.com



8 comments:

  1. Terri!
    Great work!
    I will be in Boston this week!
    I will make every effort to check out the show and report back!
    (Hopefully the storm predicted won't materialize!)
    Small world!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice set up of your work, and your paintings are stunning. I wish we were closer so we could go and see this exhibition.

    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these more "East Coast School" influenced works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michael~ Let me know what you thought of the show@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sergio! It's those browns and ochres. Can't seem to ween myself off of them so I'm not going to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goshhhh , you are really fab , I love your work, I really love the fact I can enlarge your work and see the real brilliance of your strokes as I stare in utter amazement .... I really dig the tree , it just so magical ...I love your greens they are so solid ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks always for your enthusiasm, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete