Terry Miura • Studio Notes


Thursday, May 12, 2016

Kevin Courter Nocturne Workshop at Terry Miura Studio!





It seems like every post begins with Boy, it's been so long since my last post! and then I list excuses like I've been busy. I guess I just have to accept that I'm undisciplined - haha~

But here's some news worth sharing - my good friend Kevin Courter (if you don't know his work, you should. Check out his work on his website) will be teaching a three-day workshop towards the end of July, at my studio!

































This workshop will focus on painting nocturnes. Join the workshop and learn how Kevin approaches the subject matter and creates his evocative evening and night scenes. It's more than color mixing - learn what really goes into a beautiful nocturnal landscape. 

For more information and to sign up, please go to Kevin's website. The workshop link is here.

This is a rare opportunity to learn from one of the best. Don't miss it!





2 comments:

  1. I love painting at night! I'm guessing by the trees in these paintings that you are way, way outside of New England — too far for me to join this workshop!

    ReplyDelete